Wednesday, March 23, 2011

words

Sometimes, they are the hardest things to find. Whether my brain is reeling ever-so slowly during the day or I am the one that is over-thinking each one, words have a way of escaping me all too frequently. In fact, most of the silence influenced on this blog is because I over-filter/obsess that someone might not like what I have to say.

"If you have no critics, you'll likely have no success." - Malcolm X

That about sums it up better than anything rattling around in this old gourd. So brace yourself for more narratives. Hopefully, you can find something in there that might help you out. I know that just reliving these tales of my life and such has been therapeutic. It is almost better than a walk in the rain. Notice I say almost. Given my current location, rain walks are unadulterated gold.

No comments: